Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Day Off

So, my school is on a delay, but Pine Bush district is closed (stupid chunks), which leaves me with no bus service, which leaves me with no means of transportation of getting to school. Since there is a delay, classes will only be less than 30 minutes each, so I was like screw this, I have a big stupid Global test to study for...and I might read some of my book so I won't have to read it over break. Unfortunately, my little sister has no school today. At least we'll be watching our neighbor...he is a good kid. I have a feeling today will be fun, since we'll be playing Wii and stuff after I get my work done. I am psyched for tomorrow and Friday, mostly because there is a dress down day on both of those days, me and my friends at the lunch table will be taking a picture with the Burke Catholic santa clause, Friday is Bosco pizza day, and we'll be exchanging cards and gifts and home baked treats! Which reminds me, I have to go make a few Christmas cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment