Monday, December 15, 2008

Typical and Mediocre

To start my first official blog post (besides the introduction), here are some of the highlights of my day. Since today is Monday, I woke up at 6 a.m. in the middle of a dead sleep in order to catch my bus. I almost felt like sleeping, but usually once I sleep, I cannot wake up. I get to school and I meet up with my little "posse" or "pow wow" or whatever kids these days call it, and this weird and annoying girl (name witheld) is being all rude and stuff. I usually tend to hang out with some of the girls because the boys in my school are either obnoxious, hoodlums, jocks, or an evil combination of all three. Anywho, homeroom starts, then global (which is really boring), then stupid gym, then earth science, then lunch (the best part of my day), then spanish, then music, then english, and last but not least algebra. Today was a typical day for me, nothing bad happened, yet nothing good happened. Tomorrow, me and my group have to present or silent film project for music appreciation, so pray for me haha. Now, its almost 10 p.m. and my headache is so bad that my head feels as if it is going to explode. Good night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment